Our Team, Our Story
All India Sepecially Abled Association is a non profit organization dedicated for betterment of physically and mentally challanged people of India. The mission of this organization is to make access to Education and Health, Food and Shelter a reality for physically amd mentally challenged people living in territory of Indian subcontinent and to achieve annual reductions in the disability rate.
What We Do
We at AISAA work hard to provide the Handicapped people of India and other vulnerable members of society - oppressed castes - with the tools to attain socio - economic and political power. Combats the rise in HIV/AIDS through support groups for its victims, and education and awareness programmes within their communities. Unfortunately, most of the disability organizations and website today all over World set up an online fundraising campaign, and their aim is just to accept money. AISAA hates asking money to help the especially abled people rather we give money. Many of the handicapped association will encourage their member to set up fundraising pages on behalf of charities they want to support, and others will allow non-profit to set up a tangential pages that they can use to get their friends and colleagues to donate. We at AISAA hate donation. We only want love and affection and we hate the words 'handicapped' and 'disabled'. They imply that you are less than whole. We don't see ourselves that way at all.
Preseident - Dr. R.K. Mishra
Dr. Rajneesh Kumar Mishra is Chairman of World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, which is the premier institute of Minimal Access Surgery in India where 7000 surgeons and gynaecologists from more than 108 countries has been trained in advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Dr Mishra was affected by polio in both legs at the age of 6 month. He has had to struggle at each step in his life but with his strong will power and dedication he completed MBBS with Honours from Government Medical College, Gaya, and was selected to pursue his Master degree in UK. He has distinction of being First University Qualified Master Minimal Access Surgeon of India. Dr. Mishra has taken his Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from University of Strasbourg, France and completed his robotic surgery training from Harvard Medical School, USA. In spite of his disability Dr Mishra has taken challenge to educate surgeons and gynaecologists from all over world in laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Dr. Mishra is a prolific author who has published his research findings in journal articles, abstracts, textbooks, book chapters, and in editorials. He is the Author of Following Books which is used as a medical reference material Worldwide.
Books Writtent by Dr R R Mishra:
- Textbook of Practical Laparoscopic Surgery
- Mastering Laparoscopic Suturing and knotting
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Essentials of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Album in 3 Volumes
- Video Atlas of Laparoscopic Surgery
List of Publications:
Dr. Mishra is the Chief Editor of World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery. He has published several articles in different journals. His few popular published scientific articles are:
- Optimum Shadow-Casting Illumination for Endoscopic Task Performance
- Laparoscopic Versus Open Appendicecomy for the Treatment of Acute Appendicitis
- Role of Robotic Surgery in the Treatment of Mirizzi Syndrome
- Changing role of laparoscopy in the management of patients with cirrhosis
- Initial clinical experience using a novel laparoscopy assistant
- Comparison of Human Camera Holder with PMAT Camera Holder
- Scarless Cholecystectomy with Standard Laparoscopic Instruments in Selected Patients
- Human Fibrin Glue in Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair: An Alternative to Invasive Mesh Fixation: A Review of Literature
- Single-Port Laparoscopic Placement of Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter
- Different Port Closure Techniques in Laparoscopy Surgery
- Immunological Response of Post cholecystectomy: Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS) vs. Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES).
- The Camera-holding Robotic Device in Laparoscopy Surgery
- Tissue Glue in Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair: A Retrospective Comparative Analysis.
- Different Techniques of Tissue Retrieval from Abdominal Cavity during Minimal Access Surgery
- Differences between Thunderbeat, LigaSure and Harmonic Scalpel Energy System in Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Comparing Extracorporeal Knots in Laparoscopy using Knot and Loop Securities
- Comparing Task Performance and Comfort during Nonpulmonary Video-assisted Thoracic Surgery Procedures Between the Application of the Baseball Diamond Concept
- Which Endoscopic way is true to predict the tubal Patency Test of Infertile Patient - Trans abdominal or Transvaginal
- Is there an ideal port position for laparoscopic urological procedures
- Lord Ashdown Award on 12th March 2001, while pursuing his Master Degree in Minimal Access Surgery from Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, University of Dundee.
- Global Medical Education Award by vice-chancellors of eight apex universities during National Open and Distance Education Summit 2007 in the presence of Honorable Shri P.R. Kyndiah, Union Minister for tribal affairs, Government of India.
- Super Idol award by Network18 Editorial Board drawn from the editorial masterminds of CNN-IBN, IBN7, IBN-Lokmat in March 2013.
- THE LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD and BEST DOCTOR AWARD by LIONS CLUB ANNAMAMALAINAGAR.
- Purvanchal Gaurav Award by Prvanchal Ekta Manch, New Delhi.
Dr. R. K. Mishra is doing completely free laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery for poor patients at World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon.
He was appreciated by then Honourable Union Minister in Government of India, Mr. Harish Rawat for organizing free Laparoscopic Surgery Camps for poor patients in Uttarakhand.
Current Affiliation and Memberships:
- Chairman World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Professor and Head of Minimal Access Surgery, TGO University and Singhania University, India
- Editor in Chief World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery (WJOLS)
- General Secretary World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeon (WALS)
- General Secretary International College of Robotic Surgeons (ICRS)
- Member European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES)
- Member European Association for Transluminal Surgery (EATS)
- Member Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Member Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- Member Society of Robotic Surgery (SRS)
- Member Clinical Robotic Surgery Association (CRSA)
- Fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSA)
- Member Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
- Member Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Member Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Secretary - Dr. Sahil Rawat
Dr Sahil Rawat graduated from National Institute for Orthopedically Handicapped and was accepted into the Physiotherapy program at the University of Singhania, with a specialization in hospital outreach. He spent most of his time in social welfare and for the upliftment of especially abled people of India. He has scholarly interest and practice includes domestic violence, sexual abuse, and intervention research with disabled children and families exposed to violence. He believes in the values of social work for handicapped people and the societal contribution that social workers make on a daily basis. He is committed to making the role of social work known to those outside of the profession and building pride amongst those within the profession.
Registered Office of All India Specially Abled Association
World Laparoscopy Hospital Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon, NCR Delhi
Zip Code: 122002
Phone: +91 124 2351555
https://www.sages.org | https://eaes.eu | https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov | https://aisaa.in | https://drrkmishra.in | https://endoscopictraining.com | https://icrsonline.org | https://laparoscopic.biz | https://laparoscopic.in | https://laparoscopicsurgeon.in | https://laparoscopictrainingcentre.com | https://laparoscopictraining.in | https://laparoscopic.us | https://laparoscopichospital.com | https://laparoscopicvideo.com | https://laparoscopy.biz | https://laparoscopyhospital.biz | https://laparoscopyhospital.com | https://laparoscopyhospital.in | https://laparoscopyhospital.info | https://laparoscopyhospital.org | https://laproscopyhospital.com | https://pacifichotel.in | https://rollsroyceindia.com | https://stylesalon.org | https://wals.in | https://wals.org.uk | https://wals.world | https://wlh.ae | https://worldlaparoscopyhospital.com | https://worldlaparoscopyhospital.org | https://worldlaproscopyhospital.com | https://www.who.int | https://www.aiims.edu | https://nabh.co | https://www.dundee.ac.uk | https://hms.harvard.edu